Bringing wife and daughter to the US on holiday

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

Bringing wife and daughter to the US on holiday

Postby De2unjee » Wed, 22 Oct 2014 04:46:22 -0500


I am an international student in the US (M1 Visa) and married with a kid back in my home country. It has been a prettty lonesome period and i really need information regarding bringing my wife and daughter for the Christmas and new year holidays. What is the ease with which they can attain a visitors visa to come visit?

Any advice would be cherished. Hope to hear from you soon.
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 02:55:42 -0500

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest