TsuBasaYo

I need Help

If you have a question about studying in the U.S.A. that you think only an international student adviser can answer - then look no further as we now have Jim Crawley, who has 13 years of international admissions experience and he is currently the Director of University Recruiting Initiatives for the ELS Language Centers here to answer your posts!

Moderator: crawleyj

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

PLEASE NOTE THIS REGARDING MARKETING OR LINKS
All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

I need Help

Postby Ramadan » Thu, 18 Apr 2013 01:12:40 -0500

Hello their, Am Ramadan Abdalla from Ethiopia, and I would like to apply for scholarship any university In USA, I really need help this because i was a fresh student in my university but I dropout, I was student of Engineer but I didn't like it, I want to study Biomeloculer,

Please Help
Thanks
Ramadan

Re: I need Help

Postby saif » Wed, 09 Jul 2014 02:10:04 -0500

hi there i am also looking for the same thing right now and i have someone who can help but i need someone who knows more do u have Facebook i can tell u that guy who helped me to know about scholarships and gave me the link for this site :)
saif

Return to “%s” Ask a USA International Advisor