EB2 application

Got any immigration questions for the USA? Post them here for all to help answer!

Moderator: Bobby Chung

Forum rules
Our rules are simple:
- Spam will not be tolerated
- Never use abusive or offensive language
- ABSOLUTELY NO marketing or promotional links allowed

All links posted in our forums are "nofollow" and carry no search engine weight.

If you wish to advertise or promote a service you offer to international students, please see the appropriate forum for Advertising/ Promotion. It's very simple, fail to adhere to these guidelines and you will be banned and removed - your are only wasting our time and your time!

EB2 application

Postby Polix » Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:45:42 -0500

A lot of schools are encouraging me to enroll to them and take MBA (or what we call Masteral Degree. They are telling me after finishing the course you can use your degree to apply for EB2 visa. But I also heard a lot of rumors that those schools are not recognized by the US Dept. Of Education if I am going to use that degree i acquired from those schools. There are only few ( most the big and well known schools) accredited schools that I can use to apply for EB2 Visa. Do you have a list of schools that I can enroll in Southern California that offers Masteral degree that I can used later on to apply for EB2 Visa?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:55:02 -0500

Return to “%s” Immigration Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests